Housekeeping is done!! My new house is now clean and no dust... maybe still a little bit. :P
Before this, I can not stay at my home for too long hours, it was too dusty, caused me sneezing. The renovation contractor help me to get an hourly maid to help me clean my home. I spent my days packing and unpacking. Packing from current room to new home. Adoi.. How come I got so many things in my cabinet?? Current room only have 1 cabinet, I had moved my stuffs to new home since 2 weeks ago, everyday move 2 bags to new place, but after 2 weeks, I still can not finish packing. I never notice I have stacked so many things in cabinet. :P
Counting down for 15-May...
Before this, I can not stay at my home for too long hours, it was too dusty, caused me sneezing. The renovation contractor help me to get an hourly maid to help me clean my home. I spent my days packing and unpacking. Packing from current room to new home. Adoi.. How come I got so many things in my cabinet?? Current room only have 1 cabinet, I had moved my stuffs to new home since 2 weeks ago, everyday move 2 bags to new place, but after 2 weeks, I still can not finish packing. I never notice I have stacked so many things in cabinet. :P
Counting down for 15-May...
Comments