Work.. work.. work.. The days were packed with tasks. Non stop working once step into office, till the end of day. Sit still in front of computer, fingers clicking on the keyboard and mouse. My shoulder was very very stiff, I can feel my muscles tearing, very painful. But I can not stop, I need to rush to meet the deadline. I squeezed 4 days of workload into 2 days. I can not sleep well and can not sleep tight at night, had difficulty to fall sleep, turning on bed.. wake up very early, not enough sleep, but need to work longer hour to get the things done.. my health condition become worse, can not last for many days, feel sick. Aaarrrhh... facing problems, need to trouble shooting, oh no, time ticking... haih... found root cause, got the solution, well time up for this week, continue next week!! My next week schedule will be affected. Don't care. I do all my best already.
I expected the delay of the schedule, it is a cycle of every projects. But the boss still put in very tight time line for my next assignment. The packed schedule will be more tighten, squeeze us till the last drop of blood!! Depress!! May the force be with me!!!
I am getting some good rest during weekend, enjoy the sweating at gym, relaxing at SPA. Erm... weather is super hot, stay at home for the rest of the day.
I expected the delay of the schedule, it is a cycle of every projects. But the boss still put in very tight time line for my next assignment. The packed schedule will be more tighten, squeeze us till the last drop of blood!! Depress!! May the force be with me!!!
I am getting some good rest during weekend, enjoy the sweating at gym, relaxing at SPA. Erm... weather is super hot, stay at home for the rest of the day.
Comments
u so big size, why not u help me to cane him. :P