Skip to main content

Eating Out

Enjoyable week, few eating out sessions. :) Sorry ar.. You can see but can not taste. :P

One of the day, after work, buddy and I went to have Japanese steamboat dinner, at Sungai Nibong. It is very neat and clean. We were the first customer on that night, later came in another 2 groups. I wondering how they can survey with such less customer. The food quite expensive, our sets cost RM44.

Japanese Steamboat Restaurant Yosenabe, Sungai Nibong

tomyam soup and plain soup, and 2 sets meal - seafood and special set.

Weekend, I went to hospital, thought of donate blood, but after the screening test, nurse rejected me.. again.. sigh.. for past 2 years, I am not manage do donate blood, due to low hemoglobin, enough for self usage, but can not donate. :( After friends done with the donation, we went to have lunch at a very delightful vegetarian restaurant, Song He. I was surprise to see their menu, they have oriental and western meal, looks good. The food that we ordered taste really good indeed. The dishes do not have added MSG. :) They have cheese baked dishes too, I wondering how they substitute cheese in vegetarian style cooking. Next time I must try the western dishes. The price quite decent, the rice is RM4 each.

Song He - delightful ambience of the restaurant

Xiang Chun Fried Rice 香春炒飯 - taste a bit plain, but smell really nice.

chee cheong fun - 猪肠粉 - paste without prawn, but no diff from ordinary version.

tomyam friend rice - I like this very much, sour and spicy.

decor on the table

Just after I finished my lunch, mom called. Aiks... they are coming to Penang. This was a very last minutes decision. I knew they will be somewhere around, but no firm plan. Okie... said good bye to friends, met up with parent and sister, bring them to Queensbay. Sister went to hang around with her friends, I brought my parent to have lunch.. eat again uh??!! ya.. right!!! Lunch.. erm.. or should said tea break? It was around 3pm at that time. We were in Canton-i, the restuarant had lots of customer though. I took dessert only, too full.

柠檬茉莉花茶 - lemongrass jasmine tea - weird with the strong taste of lemongrass :s

XO 酱炒萝卜糕 - carrot cake - something like char koay kak

水饺 - sui kow - Hong Kong's much better

莲子姜汁撞奶 - ginger steamed milk - I don't prefer this one, ginger a bit strong.

牛腩面 - beef noodles - nothing special

Well... that's it. During 3 days holiday, I was resting at home most of the time. Gloomy weather, nice for sleep. If lazy to go out buy food, then will stay at home, grab whatever from fridge, fruits, yogurt, milk, chocolates, cereals. Eat, sleep, reading, Facebook-ing, watch dramas, movies.... sleep again..ZZZzzzz... haha.. so nice... Alone at home, peace, quiet (no one slamming the doors for couple of days), sleep tight. I do not forgot my exercise la, one fine evenig, I was jogging at the park. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting for Specialist

I had a follow up medical check up of my thyroid symptom. The blood report is good. :) Previous visit to the hospital, I had spent 5 hours there for doctor consultation. This time break the record, 6 hours!!! I was in the hospital at 7.30am. The registration was started at 7am, I thought I was pretty earlier, but after I got my number, the registrar told me, my estimated time of consultation was 11:55am... oh no, have to wait so long... again???!!! Sigh... I went to their cafeteria to have breakfast. They serve vegetarian food only. I had porridge and soya bean milk, light breakfast, so that I won't fill too stuffy when sit and waiting. Read newspaper to pass my time. Buddy called me at 10.30am... haha.. just about time, I was so bored, we went for Lor Mee at Burmah Road, inside Kedai Kopi Hai Beng . The serving was fast, within 3 minutes after order. :P Or maybe at that moment, not many customer. Buddy was very tempted to try this Lor Mee few weeks ago, finally we had it. You can...

Weakening

Why I always have endless tasks on hands? One haven't done, boss assigned another one. And the next day, assigned a new task again, seems like he forgot I still have non completed assignment. :( Oh ya hor.. He recalled, "never mind, that one can wait, do this first." Oh oh.. I hate that excuse. Wait wait wait... eventually, I need to complete them somehow. The longer the time, the more tasks accumulate. He never consider how many effort I needed to complete the task, always think I can do magic, all task can be completed by fingers click. I extended my working hours, try to complete the assignment by the end of the day. Everyday, I will have to deal with many unexpected issues, if I do not solve them within a day, the next day might have new issues, and next and next.... arghhhhh.... headache.... I am so tired, I feel so weak, mentally and emotionally weak. Recently, people around me keep on telling me that I look so pale. I think I really look terrible. I know...

太委屈

工作受委屈了,心情低落到谷底。在办公室强忍着泪水,把手头上的案子都处理好后,已经快九点钟了。开着车,终于崩溃了,一路哭着回家,一直哭到深夜。没好睡,隔天起身,心情还无法平复。回老家的路上,泪水还是断断续续的。 一朝得志,就忘恩忘本。上司曾经走过我现在这个阶段的路,但他似乎已经忘了这工作程序,竟然质疑我的能力,认为我不尽责。火爆了,别人可能不了解,但他是过来人,竟然不了解我的工作制度!!! 我不知道我还可以撑多久。。。 回老家,有家人在身边,感觉好多了。虽然,我不会对父母提起工作的委屈,但,有家人在身边,我不会觉得孤独。